Dairy Development Commissioner
Dairy Development Commissioner is over all in charge of the Dairy Development Department.
He is assisted by the following Officers in different matters.
Dy. Dairy Development Commissioner (Administration) in administrative matter. Dy. Dairy Development Commissioner (P & P) in Production and Procurement. Preparing proposals for new Schemes. Dy. Dairy Development Commissioner (P & D) in Processing and Distribution. Dy. Dairy Development Commissioner (Dairy Engineering) in Technical matter. Dy. Dairy Development Commissioner (Financial Adviser) in Financial matter. Asst. Commissioner (Material, Quality Control, Administration, Account, General), Desk Officers, Account Officer, Transport Officer, Land Survey Officer, Vigilance Officers helps in respective subject. Jnt. Registrar Co-operative Societies (Dairy) helps in functioning of Co-operative Dairy Societies/Taluka Sanghs/District Sanghs. He is assisted by Dy. Registrar Co-operative Societies (Dairy). Public Relation Officer is a Liaison Officer for public grievances.
KEY RESULT AREAS
ORGANISATION CHART OF DEPT.
ORGANISATION CHART OF COMMISSIONER OFFICE
1. Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer
2. Public Relation Officer
3. Desk Officer - 3
4. Astt. Commissioner (Budget)
5. Dy. Registrar Co-Op. (Dairy)
6. Desk Officer - 6
7. Desk Officer - 7
8. Astt. Commissioner (Quality Control)
9. Desk Officer - 9
10. Transport Officer
11. Astt. Commissioner (Labour )
12. Astt. Commissioner (Material)
13. Astt. Commissioner (Internal Audit)
14. Astt. Commissioner (General)
15. Astt. Commissioner (Administration)
16. Land Survey Officer
17. Asstt. Commissioner (Accounts)
18. Account Officer (Internal Audit)
19. Desk Officer - 19
20. Desk Officer - 20
21. Desk Officer - 21